(ANTH 1210) Sessional - Lecturer - Sociology & Anthropology
A sessional lecturer is required to teach ANTH 1210: Introduction to Anthropology in the Fall 2012 semester.
- Ph.D. in Anthropology required.
- Experience teaching adult learners required.
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: September 4, 2012 to December 15, 2012
REVIEW DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Applications will be reviewed commencing August 29, 2012, and may continue until position is filled.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. As part of its commitment to Employment Equity, TRU encourages applications from qualified members of the four designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities. Applicants are invited to identify themselves if they belong to any of the four designated groups.
Please forward applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Competition #12-139 in the subject line. Include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, the names and full contact information for three (3) referees, along with copies of all university transcripts.
- Please submit a separate application for each competition.
- Only attachments in the following formats will be accepted: Word (.doc, .docx), PDF, Text (.txt), Excel (.xls, .xlsx). Paper and/or faxed applications will no longer be considered.
- We wish to thank all applicants, however; only those under consideration will be contacted.